At CRS we are committed to the safety of all our employees, the surrounding community and the environment, while manufacturing products and providing services to meet the needs of our customers.
In 2012, we developed our “Zero-In” program. This program is a commitment by CRS to achieve an accident free work environment year-round. “Zero-In” is a pledge by all employees at CRS to work together as a team to achieve this goal. In 2013, we achieved this goal with ZERO injuries or accidents.
Our safety program strives to achieve “continuous improvement” through education and communication. We are able to achieve this goal by utilizing various trainings, programs and communication sources:
- New Employee Safety Orientation
- Equipment Safety Training
- CPR/ First Certification (American Red Cross)
- Weekly Safety Toolbox Meetings
- Weekly Safety Topics
- Quarterly Safety Reviews & Training
- Safety Committee Meeting Minutes
- Safety Communication Boards
- PA Certified Safety Committee
- Daily/ Weekly Equipment Inspections
- “Zero-In” Program