SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
Customers | Employees | Community
At CRS we are committed to the safety of all our employees, the surrounding community and the environment, while manufacturing products and providing services to meet the needs of our customers.
Our Safety & Environmental Health program is geared towards continuous improvement through frequent and regular education, communication, and inspection. In addition, we provide on-site coating review and recommendations for our customers that are in compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- New Employee Safety Orientation
- Equipment Safety Training
- CPR/ First Certification (American Red Cross)
- Weekly Safety Toolbox Meetings
- Weekly Safety Topics
- Quarterly Safety Reviews & Training
- Safety Committee Meeting Minutes
- Safety Communication Boards
- PA Certified Safety Committee
- Daily/ Weekly Equipment Inspections
- “Zero-In” Program